Your professional headshot is often the first impression you will make on your clients and it lets them know what to expect from you.
You’ve worked hard to maintain your position in the workforce and your image is important for both your company and your network. A refined, fresh look can be accomplished in our downtown studio. It’s fast and easy to get business professional headshots in our fully equipped portrait studio! On-site headshot services are also available.
Examples of Corporate Headshots for business professionals
- Contact us online (click the button below) or call us for an appointment: 864-553-9235. If you contact us before 11 am, we can often get you in the studio the same day (subject to availability). Most sessions take 30-minutes or less, however, please allow up to 45 minutes for your appointment. When utilizing our hair and makeup artist, please allow additional time for prep.
- Inform us of any specific need you may have, such as background color or specific display requirements.
- Arrive to our studio at the scheduled time. Plenty of street parking is usually available. You can come dressed in your desired outfit, or a dressing room is available if needed. What to wear for headshots.
- During your session, you will be able to see and select your favorite poses. If you don’t like a particular pose, we can make changes until you are satisfied!
- Select up to three images from the session. Your photographs will be re-touched and emailed to you within 24 hours.
- Check or credit card payment is accepted at the time of the session.
$175 – includes up to three retouched, high-resolution digital images.
Three or more individuals from the same organization on the same day – $150 each.
Individuals – please contact us for pricing and scheduling information.
Organizations requiring on-site services for multiple individuals (such as for a staff directory):
This is a HIGHLY recommended $125 add-on (subject to availability of artist). Most people don’t get their head shot done often, and when they do, it should be done right! While this service is most often utilized by women, many men have benefited from having a stylist prep them for a photo session.
What to Wear
There’s no “one-size-fits-all” answer to this question, but choosing the right clothing for your image is important in order to make the right connection with your network. Many professionals feel that a business suit is the best way to represent themselves, and others take a more casual approach. An athletic trainer for example may want to portray himself in clothing that would be typical of the way he meets his clients. A communications executive may want to make a more formal connection with her client network and associates. You may make simple outfits changes, for example, many gentlemen like to be photographed with a jacket and tie, and then without, or women like to add an accessory such as a scarf. In most cases, busy patterns or fine stripes do NOT photograph as well as solid colors. For women especially, consider wearing a top that isn’t cut too low. Remember, most of the photographs are cropped to head and shoulders framing, therefore you’ll need to decide whether or not you want clothing that will cover your shoulders and/or upper arms. You may bring more than one outfit or at least have an alternate on hand. The photographer will be happy to make recommendations based on the wardrobe you present at the time of your session.
Our Studio Advantage
Most organizations prefer a consistent look for their executive headshots in their directory. By using our studio for all of your headshots, you can be guaranteed the photographs will have a consistent look, even when photographs of your staff members are taken months or even years apart.
From doctors to professional bloggers – every professional with a web presence needs and can benefit from a classic professional headshot! Headshots are used on websites and facebook or LinkedIn; as well as on printed pieces such as business cards, resumes and speaker biographies.
Get directions to our photography studio.
Our studio is conveniently located on Main Street in downtown Greenville near Fluor Field (Greenville Drive baseball stadium). Plenty of on-street parking is available right outside our front door.